25 Şubat 2010 Perşembe

VH 1 Best Movie Songs

VH 1'da best movie songs var şu an

23. numara: Show me heaven
Show me heaven 
Cover me 
Leave me breathless 
Show me heaven please 


22. numara: We dont need another hero

21. numara: Power of love

20. numara: Love is all around

19. numara: Don't you (hakkı yenmiş)
Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down


18. numara: My heart will go on... böghhhh

17. numara: I will always love you... takım elbise giyip bunu dinlerek ağlayan biri vardı mahallede!

16. numara: Can't help falling in love

15. numara: Stayin' alive....ne klip ama

14. numara: Goldeneye

13. numara: Streets of Philadelphia
Aint no angel gonna greet me 
Its just you and I my friend 
My clothes don't fit me no more 
I walked a thousand miles 
Just to slip the skin 

12. numara: Pure Shores
i am coming, not drowning, swimming closer to you

11. numara: Beatiful Stranger

10. numara: Lovefool... film listeye daha şarkı sokmalı, bakalım...

9. numara: Out of reach

So much hurt, so much pain
Takes a while to regain
What is lost inside
And I hope that in time 

8. numara: I don't want to miss a thing


7. numara: La Bamba

6. numara: Purple rain... sevmeyen sevmesin ben çok severim, Prince böyle sünnet çocuğu gibi
I never meant to cause u any sorrow
I never meant to cause u any pain
I only wanted to one time see u laughing
I only wanted to see u laughing in the purple rain

Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing...

5. numara: It must have been love

4. numara: Men in black..... yani em ay biiiis

3. numara: Stand by me

2. numara: You sexy thing

1. numara: I feel good

Durum böyle...
Yarın ben de alternatif best movie songs listemi yayınlayayım

Hiç yorum yok: