14 Kasım 2010 Pazar

Güzel hava




In the water where I center my emotion
All the world can pass me by
Fly away on my Zephyr
We're gonna live forever

Fly away on my Zephyr
I feel it more than ever
And in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together 



RHCP Live at Slane Castle
İzlediğim en iyi konser DVD'lerinden birisi
Hava çok güzel oradan aklıma geldi
bu konserin kopuş anı bence Flea'nin atalarının Irish olması sebebiyle olanlar.


Seo dhibh a cháirde duan oglaidh
Caithréimeach, br'oghmhar, ceolmhar.
ár dteinte cnámh go buacach táid,
`S an spéir go min réaltógach.
Is fionmhar faobhrach sinn chun gleo
'S go tiúnmhar glé roimh tigheacht do'n ló,
Fa ciúnas chaoimh na h-oidhche ar seol,
Seo libh, cana'dh amhrán na bhFiann.



ingilizce meali,

We'll sing a song, a soldier's song
With cheering, rousing chorus
As round our blazing fires we throng,
The starry heavens o'er us;
Impatient for the coming fight,
And as we wait the mornings light
here in the silence of the night
We'll chant a soldier's song.


Hiç yorum yok: