5 Aralık 2010 Pazar

Sık dinlenenler





Böyle biraz Kate Bush gibi olmuş
Ses olarak yaklaşamaz ona ama 
feat. SP durumları olunca akla geliyor


We'd share each other 
like an island
Until exhausted, 

close our eyelids 


(sözlerin tamamı için)







Kanada'dan bir tek Celine çıkmıyor iyi ki
Kardeşiyle 2007 Glastonbury performansı seyredilesi




I will not pretend
I will not put on a smile
I will not say I'm all right for you
When all I wanted was to be good
To do everything in truth



(sözlerin tamamı için)




4.30'dan sonra daha da güzelleşiyor şarkı
Çok seviyorum bu ara kendilerini

They say the devil is paranoid
Always runnin for cover
But god is leakin through the stereo
Between the station to station
You believe it, I know you do
You won't admit it or say so
I know that god is in the radio
Just repeating a slogan




Hiç yorum yok: